National Condom Week was a huge success! We passed out thousands of safer sex kits packed with condoms, lube, and information, had a blast celebrating on Sproul (did you get your picture taken with the giant penis?), and taught the students, faculty, and staff of Cal more than they ever thought there was to know about condoms. We couldn’t have done it without the hard work of the UHS Health promotion staff and the generosity of several sponsors. We would like to extend our thanks and appreciation to:
- SafeSense, for the donation of assorted LifeStyles condoms used to stock the safer sex kits
- Mayer Laboratories, for the donation of assorted Kimono condoms used to stock the safer sex kits
- Berkeley Health Center for Women and Men, for the donation of lubricated and non-lubricated Durex condoms used to stock the safer sex kits
- Walgreens, for the donation of a $20 reloadable gift card given away in the raffle
- BioFilm, for the donation of Astroglide lube packets used to stock the safer sex kits
- The UHS Health Promotion staff, for donating their time, energy, and resources to help organize and promote all our National Condom Week activities
Can’t wait ’til next year!